Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I don't think something like Vivienne Vivienne Anderson or Vivienne Porter-Smith or Vivienne Washington is too long at all!

I love Vivi as just Vivi! We had a list of alternatives, but my son probably would have been Vivi. I don't think Vivi is missing anything at all, where nickname names like Lil and Nate are, at least in my opinion. It is both strong and sweet.

I have a nickname name and, while I have a few stories and am sometimes a little down on it, it really isn't that bad. Of course, Vivienne is gorgeous and it really comes down to what the two of you love more.
    Mommy to Mr. Ivan Eli

Hoping a little too hard for Otis Alfie . Angus Rex . Chester Malcolm . Remy Wolfram . Wren Winter . Fae Sylvana . Thora Violet . Starling Delilah

I was also going to suggest Vivien so that it looks a little shorter. I'm in the camp of giving formal names with nicknames optional.
    I'm 19 with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Seraphina *

* Theodore * Hugo * Caspian * Arthur * Lysander *

Other options, if you don't want to go with Vivienne/Vivian/Vivien:

Viv
    Viva
    Vida
    Livy
    Liv
    Livia

To me, these all feel a little more grown-up for a woman compared to just Vivi as a full name, and all could have Vivi as a nickname.