Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Poseidon?

I'm not a fan of Poseidon because all I think of is the movie. From your combos, I think Poseideon John or Poseideon Leo are the best.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    Poseidon is wonderful. It's very powerful, but it's magical and one of those names that draws you in. Would you consider elaborating the Leo-combo a little? I think Poseidon's so over the top mighty and masculine, I'd like some more fun in the middle. Poseidon Leopold or Poseidon Leofric would be pretty cute methinks!

There's also Hyperion, Triton, Chiron, Endymion, Ganymede, Palaemon.

And the Roman Gods, Neptune, Jupiter, Mars, Mercury (always loved this one!) and Auster.
    Oh I love your descriptions of names Ott! I completely agree with you, at first I questioned it but I honestly have become fond of it. It's just such a unique and like you said powerful. You always suggest the most interesting names. I never thought about expanding on on Leo. I do like Poseidon Leopold and I have never heard of Leofric. How do you pronounce that?

I do like how suggested Triton that is a neat one that stood out to me and I like the way it sounds with my last name. I also like Mars, Neptune and Mercury! So magical and awesome.
    TTC Journey Beginning September 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by casilda View Post
    I'm not a fan of Poseidon because all I think of is the movie. From your combos, I think Poseideon John or Poseideon Leo are the best.
    Thanks for chipping in I know it is not everyones style!

Any other suggestion would be great!

I'd go with Oceanus over Poseidon.