Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Spelling for Lennon

We are thinking of using Lennon if we have girl. I am not looking for judgement on the name, but thoughts on the best spelling for a girl. May use Lenni/Lenny as a nickname.

Lennan
    Lennin
    Lennyn

I would avoid all variations of Lennin, Lenin, etc. Bad associations.

I say just use the common and symbolic Lennon if you're a John Lennon fan. If that's not the reason you like the name, I think I like Lennan second best.

Spell it properly: Lennon. The other spellings look ridiculous.
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

Lennin/Lennyn I would pronounce LEN-in rather than LEN-un by looking at them. Agree that Lennin particularly reminds me of Lenin.

I think Lennon/Lennan are both fine but prefer the traditional Lennon. Lenny is a really cute nickname for a girl!
    Clara Liberty, Esther Juliet, Harlow Paloma, Jenna Rosamund, Laurel Cassandra, Margo Juniper, Nora Meredith, Rowan Athena, Sadie Genevieve, Tessa Bethany

Albert Frederick, Asher Jeremy, Bennett Samuel, Deacon Timothy, Edmund Nicholas, Theodore Holden, Nathaniel Grayson, Hugo Dominic, Judah Finnegan, Lucas Christopher

I would spell it Lennon. Lenny is a great nn.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.