Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I like both names but slightly prefer the nn Tilly to the nn Rory (seems like a boy name to me) so I would go with

Matilda Pearl.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Aurora Pearl (nn Rory) - love this! It has a great flow to it and Pearl is such a beautiful name.
    Aurora Violet - I don't feel the flow is as good with this name but that's probably because I'm not a fan of 3 syllables for both fn and mn
    Aurora Daisy - cute name but the initials aren't great as lonestar pointed out

Matilda Pearl (nn Tilly) - love this too!
    Matilda Daisy - again a cute name but I don't like the -da ending flowing to a Da- beginning particularly

Leila Daisy - another cute name but I think you have much nicer combinations and the -ay sound in both is a bit much for me

Aurora Pearl and Matilda Pearl are definitely my favourites and if I had to choose one it would probably be Aurora because I have massive love for the nickname Rory!
    Clara Liberty, Esther Juliet, Harlow Paloma, Jenna Rosamund, Laurel Cassandra, Margo Juniper, Nora Meredith, Rowan Athena, Sadie Genevieve, Tessa Bethany

Albert Frederick, Asher Jeremy, Bennett Samuel, Deacon Timothy, Edmund Nicholas, Theodore Holden, Nathaniel Grayson, Hugo Dominic, Judah Finnegan, Lucas Christopher

another vote for Aurora Violet!

I like both names, but Aurora sounds much better with your surname (no awkward repeating D sounds!) My favorite of your combos is Aurora Violet.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr