Names Searched Right Now:

Opinions on Eulalia

I have long loved the name Eulalia with the nicknames Lalia (Lall-ee-ah) or Lulu. I would never use it that and Wilhelmina are my ultimate gp's. To me I find it old fashioned unique and charming, Lulu reminds me of Lulu from Bananas in pyjama's (she's the brown teddy). What do berries think of the name?
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

It's a little bit of a mouthful, so I think some people would struggle with it, but it's a gorgeous name! Very romantic, wistful and dreamy. She sounds like a fairytale princess.

It's very pretty, but a bit too tongue-twisty for me. The nicknames definitely help it on its way to useable-ness, though. GL!
    I'm 19 with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Seraphina *

* Theodore * Hugo * Caspian * Arthur * Lysander *

I find it a bit too complicated for my tastes. I would prefer using the name Louisa to get the nn Lulu.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.