Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: What goes with Constance?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gaia Constantine

3 12.00%
  • Penelope Constance

13 52.00%
  • Magnolia Constance: Nn noli

10 40.00%
  • Emily Magnolia Constance

2 8.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What goes with Constance?

I am still searching for the perfect baby name so here are some new options with family name Constance. Tell me what you think or of any suggestions.:lol:

I love Penelope Constance, it has the best flow out of all of them and the two names compliment each other beautifully.
    Cassia Faye (Dec 2009) & Elowen Audrey (May 2013)

I love Penelope Constance! I suggested it before I'm so glad you like it! I think it has beautiful flow and gorgeous sound. I love the names together; they sound soft yet strong. Best of luck!
    I'm 19 with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Seraphina *

* Theodore * Hugo * Caspian * Arthur * Lysander *

I'm going to guess that Magnolia is your favourite, as it's the only one you have picked a nickname for. I'm also guessing you're doubting it as a first name though, as you are also considering Emily Magnolia Constance.

While I do like the flow of Penelope Constance, I think Magnolia Constance would be gorgeous

And if you're thinking about popularity, there's a good chance Penelope will hit the top 100 next year, whereas Magnolia may just creep into the top 1000 in the next 3 years. So Penelope would be more familiar to people, while Magnolia would be much more unexpected. I'm not sure if those points help you come to a decision or not.

Your good! Magnolia is my favorite but I'm worried it is more of a southern name and also that she will get teased because of how uncommon it is.