Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    My husband has said no to Lily, Millie, Clara... He likes Pearl, but not as a first. He likes Clementine and Penelope, but I think they may sound a little long next to Stella.

Our children have said a big no to Cora because they think of the evil queen from Once.

I want a name that we LOVE that fits with our other children's names, especially that fits well with sister Stella Rose. Vintage and nature and not too popular.

Thank you again for all of your help.

We LOVE the name Belle and double names with the second name Belle. We call our daughter Bella or Stella Bella all the time and do not want to "take" her name. Thoughts?

How about..
    Lila Belle (lye-la)
    Cora Belle
    Cara Belle
    Mira Belle
    Vera Belle
    Mia Belle

I also love Penelope and don't think it's too long with Stella especially with nicknames like Penny, Nellie, Nelle, Poppy, Pippa etc
    Last edited by jesabel; October 21st, 2013 at 12:24 PM.

I would love to help you, but I am just stalking this thread because I think you and I are looking for the same name! My youngest is Arden, but goes by Birdie Mae and this sister will be lumped together with her all the time. We are looking at Estelle Rosalie nn Essie Rose (vintage and nature), but Essie isn't rolling off the tongue for me! I would love to use Stella Rose, but we have a dog named Stella

We love having a Birdie Mae, but I wish her real first name was related to her nickname... Just not how it went for us. Good luck - amazing how many of the names on your lists have been on our list too and then off for various reasons.
    Luckiest woman in the world!

Mom to Logan Hunter, Savanna Nichole, Avonlea Noel and Arden "Birdie" Mae

Step-mom to Austin Ray, Haley Caroline, Kelsey Suzanne

and expecting someone else December 19!

By the way - at first I was startled that Sweetheart hasn't had her name for 2 months, but I have to tell you how much I admire you for waiting. Arden is not the right name for my little one and we rushed into it and I have wrestled with name regret. Hold out - you'll find her name. And when you do, private message me because I KNOW I'll love it!
    Luckiest woman in the world!

Mom to Logan Hunter, Savanna Nichole, Avonlea Noel and Arden "Birdie" Mae

Step-mom to Austin Ray, Haley Caroline, Kelsey Suzanne

and expecting someone else December 19!