Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Sweet Soft Spunky Vintage Name Wanted

We had our sixth baby, a girl, almost two months ago. We are desperately wanting a name that we love. I have lost count of the number of times my husband and I have said to each other, "I like it, but I don't love it." This is the longest we have gone without a name, a name that we know is the one. Our sweet baby girl has four older brothers~Skyeler Austin, Jaxson Charles, Sabastian Waters Daniel, Fletcher Bailey, and a sister Stella Rose Maybe Twinkle. Stella Rose was named after my grandmother Estelle. Stella Rose is a double first name. We call her Stella Bella or Bella. We are drawn to the name Bell or Bella, but do not want to "take" this name from Stella Rose. We would love a sweet soft spunky vintage name for our second daughter. I would like for her name to have a similar feel to Stella Rose. I would like another double name, but I am okay with single first name if it is more fitting.

We have talked about the names
    Audrey Anne~I am not in love with this name, though I suggested it during our fourth pregnancy and after our daughter's birth.
    My husband would call her Aud, which I really do not like. He also loves that the name Audrey reminds him of the Griswold's daughter in the movie Vacation, one of his favorite movies.
    Sophia Anne~We love Sophia from the Golden Girls, which I watched a lot during the pregnancy. Sophia may be too popular.
    Pearl~We talked about it during the pregnancy and of course we smile when we think of Will Ferrell's daughter. It would be the only one syllable name.
    Luna~We like that Stella means star and her sister's name would mean moon.
    Sookie Anne or Sookie Mae~ I love Sookie, but wonder if it is nickname like with the "ie" compared to Stella Rose. My husband likes it, but doesn't love it. I know there is the TruBlood association. I love the show.
    Jewel~Our nine year old suggested this name moments after our daughter was born. My husband doesn't like it.
    Lilly~Our five year old feels strongly about this name.

We have discussed more names than I ever thought possible. Goldie, Annie, Maybelline, Hattie, Virginia, Mary Jane... We love vintage southern names. My husband suggested Blanch. I like a softer sound.

Our daughter was born at home in the birth tub on a Friday at eight at night. We have talked about water names too. None seem fitting.

We call her Sweetheart or Baby. Her chart at our naturopath is labeled with the name Sweetheart.

I would be so grateful for your help.

I love Luna for you! Otherwise,
    WDYT of Skyler, Jaxson, Sabastian, Fletcher, Stella and...
    Violet
    Juliet (nn Jewel)/Juliana nn Jewel
    Lillian (nn Lilly)
    Caroline
    Georgina
    Clementine
    Hazel
    Savannah
    Sylvia
    Cassandra

"Water" names:
    Delta
    Lana (similar to Luna?)
    Tallullah
    Brooke
    Maya
    Adrienne
    Vivien
    Meredith
    Genevieve
    Cora (love this for you!)
    Talia

Best of luck! I love Cora and Talia in your sibset, and also Vivian, Delta and Violet.
    I'm twenty with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Cecilia * Margo *

* Theodore * Hugo * Edmund * Felix * Lysander *

I love Luna for you too!! One of my favourite combos is Luna Pearl. I also love Luna Clementine and Luna Marigold. Also I think you could use Magnolia with nn Goldie. It's got that Southern feel.

I like Pearl for you.

Pearl Clementine
    Pearl Magnolia
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Have you thought of Nora, Lila or Elsa?
    Eliza Audrey, Freya Madeleine
    Ronan Seth
    Nora Amalia Esther Ada
    Eamon Leo Emmett Arlo