Names Searched Right Now:
Page 121 of 204 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2014

AF arrived today, so fingers crossed for next month!
    My attempt at a blog is here

TTC #1

Sophie Alice Marilla
    Ivy ~ Ciara ~ Eleanor ~ Zoe ~ Katharine ~ Eva ~ Cara ~ Elizabeth

Maxwell Arthur James
    Vincent ~ Finn ~ Jack ~ Alexander ~ Leo ~ Zachary ~ Theodore

Ow, i'm sorry lilea, good luck next month.

It's a full moon, so I'm hoping it will bring good luck for me, I'm expecting AF tomorrow...
    Hadewych Ebba Rosalind due 2.15.2015

Aurore Ebba Rosalind, Aurelia Beatrice Rose, Hadewych Ebba Aurora, Cosima Rose Beatrice, Riva Ianthe Juniper, Melisande Juno Catharina, Lorelei Caja Vasilisa

Ramses, Midas, Erasmus/Rasmus, Rodolphe, Jasper, Rembrandt, Lloyd, Lucius, Otis, Emrys, Oberon

Katie, thank you. Yeah the people who OD on vitamins are probably taking megadoses. I do eat tons of dark leafy greens.. but I'd always heard that the heme form of iron that you get from meat is more readily absorbed than the non-heme form that you get from spinach etc. I love liver (and I always buy it from organic farmers) so I hope it won't poison my non-existent fetus. :-b

Asche - Extra cervical fluid is always good! Fingers crossed for you.

Lilea - Ugh! Aunt Floretta. What a pain. Can't she see you're trying to have a baby here?

Phloxie, I said a little spell under the full moon for us all. It's so beautiful and bright! Also, some very cool names in your sig there. I do hope you get to use one of them soon.

I got a checkup and a baseline blood test. No DS yet because I'm trying to decide if I should first get an MRI to check on some old cancer I kicked a couple of years ago. I don't want to miss my fertile window, don't want to put radioactive dye into my body when I'm about to ttc… but I don't want to be stupid either. I believe I'm near ovulation. It's not always clear - my cycles are long and erratic.

Hi Emma,

Unfortunately your little spell did not work for me this time I'm going for fifth time lucky next month.

I hope you'll have better luck!
    Hadewych Ebba Rosalind due 2.15.2015

Aurore Ebba Rosalind, Aurelia Beatrice Rose, Hadewych Ebba Aurora, Cosima Rose Beatrice, Riva Ianthe Juniper, Melisande Juno Catharina, Lorelei Caja Vasilisa

Ramses, Midas, Erasmus/Rasmus, Rodolphe, Jasper, Rembrandt, Lloyd, Lucius, Otis, Emrys, Oberon

Hi all! Has anyone here had the anti-mullerian hormone test done? I'm due to have some bloods taken on 21st of this month. I believe it advises if you have low or high egg count? Think it's going to cost me $80-100. I'm also booked in for day 21 progesterone test along with a couple of others. Due to my periods being so irregular and I have no idea if I'm even ovulating which I'm going to say no based on last months 8week cycle. Just interested to see if anyone has or not. Based in Australia so not sure if it is referred to as something else in other countries thanks
    TTC a bouncing bundle of joy since Jan 2014