Names Searched Right Now:
Page 96 of 153 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2014

@katieree-- So very sorry to hear that. I commend you for staying positive and best of luck to you in the next few months as you get back on the ttc wagon...
    "Pretty is something you're born with. But beauty, that's an equal opportunity adjective."

Flitting between the Heartland and the South
    @katieree- I'm very sorry for your loss. You and your hubby stay positive and draw strength from each other. You're in my thoughts.
    TTC #1 since October 2012...
    Cecelia, Lydia, Clara
    Adric, Isaac, Silas

"I'd rather be honest than impressive."

Katieree - I am so very sorry to hear about your miscarriage, such a hard thing to go through. Hoping you and your husband can begin to heal in the days to come.

We're not meant to be trying until August and I'm still on the pill at the moment but we think we had a very early miscarriage today. Waiting to see a doctor to confirm. So sad :-(
    My attempt at a blog is here

TTC #1

Sophie Alice Marilla
    Ivy ~ Ciara ~ Eleanor ~ Zoe ~ Katharine ~ Eva ~ Cara ~ Elizabeth

Maxwell Arthur James
    Vincent ~ Finn ~ Jack ~ Alexander ~ Leo ~ Zachary ~ Theodore

Thanks for all of the well wishes ladies. It has been an emotional couple of days. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband, he has been so supportive through everything. I am still bleeding slightly, but I did pass the whole sac yesterday and the doctor is confident I won't need a d&c. It has been extremely painful, the doc gave me vicodin, but it didn't work for me. I tend to have resistance to some pain meds, and now I know vicodin doesn't work for me! I go back Monday for blood work and an ultrasound to make sure that I passed everything. Today I went back to taking my bbt just so that I know when my body returns to its normal cycle. Tomorrow I am back to work. Good luck to all in the 2ww and I hope to join you in the process again as soon as my ob clears me.
    Expecting our December Rainbow!
    Fiona/Ophelia/Daphne
    Apollo/Chance/Dhani/Beckett
    My fur babies: Toby and Trixie
    GP: Desdemona/Phadera/Cressida/Devereaux/Tybalt/Tiberius/Kai