Names Searched Right Now:
Page 97 of 201 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 197 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2014

Oh katieree I'm sorry.... I've never gone through that but it certainly sounds stressful and I'm sure it's very emotional. Hang in there!

As for me, this is my first week off the pill and I am feeling it! I am fatigued, super emotional and moody and just feel terrible. Has anyone experienced this? I hope it only lasts a little while!
    Expecting #1 in June 2015!

@asche926 last month was my first month off the pill and it was terrible! like you, I was tired, very moody (poor DH), my hormones were all over the place. Plus I felt PMS symptoms that I hadn't had in years (since before the pill), like breast tenderness and cramping before my period! I think it must come from the surge of hormones that you get when coming off the pill.
    However, the good news is it is much easier already this month. I think my body is readjusting. So hopefully it will get better for you too!

@katieree331 So sorry for your loss. I commend you for staying positive - this must be a really tough time.

@asche926 and @sarosch6, I'm now off the pill as of today when I was meant to start my new pack. Given what has happened the last few days, I won't go into graphic detail but it was either a very early miscarriage or some sort of endometrial tissue, we have decided to come off the pill a little earlier then we intended to try and regulate my cycle. I'm a bit anxious as I have been on the pill for 12 years and originally went on it due to erratic cycles, mood swings and acne. So I definately have reservations. Fingers crossed my body will gain some sense of normality quickly. I've read a lot about how taking the pill can cause anxiety and I have suffered a lot with anxiety and depression but have never really tallied this with taking the pill. So I am hoping perhaps coming off the pill may have some positive effects, perhaps I'll be happier even if I do look and feel a bit gross for a while!

@katieree331 I really hope that you are feeling better physically and that you had an okay day back at work.
    My attempt at a blog is here

TTC #1

Sophie Alice Marilla
    Ivy ~ Ciara ~ Eleanor ~ Zoe ~ Katharine ~ Eva ~ Cara ~ Elizabeth

Maxwell Arthur James
    Vincent ~ Finn ~ Jack ~ Alexander ~ Leo ~ Zachary ~ Theodore

@Katieree and Lilea, hang in there. I know all of us who have gone through a miscarriage are thinking of our own tough times, and sending you good vibes.
    @asche926 - my first month off the pill was an emotional rollercoaster! My poor husband thought I had lost my mind... I'm normally level and patient, but that first few weeks I was such a wreck. I did have some real positive effects from quitting the pill; I lost several pounds, and my blood pressure started easing down almost immediately. All good for conception, of course!

February was not our month. AF showed up with a vengeance last week, so it's back to the beginning for us. This is five months off the pill for me, though I've only been tracking my cycle since January. I got a much fancier OPK this time - it's digital! - so perhaps we'll be able to eliminate that "user error" variable. Who would have thought peeing on a stick could get so complicated?

Baby dust to all, and fingers crossed for March!
    Last edited by pomegranatepie; March 5th, 2014 at 09:47 PM.

thanks @pomegranatepie.

I saw another doctor for a second opinion this morning, as the (male) doctor I saw the other day told me that the tissue I passed was a normal period. I wasn't convinced and so took it home and put in the fridge (!) and made an appointment to see another doctor. So the female doctor I saw this morning agreed it definitely needed check out properly and so has referred me for blood tests and an ultrasound scan. I took a pregnancy text which was negative but the blood pregnancy test may reveal more information. The doctor didn't think it was fetal tissue but wasn't sure. She said its more likely to be endometrial tissue. Anyway I spoke to her about coming off the pill (Yasmin) and she told me that it could take quite some time (two years!) to get pregnant after coming off that particular pill. Does anyone else have an experience of coming off Yasmin? I think it is called Yaz in the US.
    My attempt at a blog is here

TTC #1

Sophie Alice Marilla
    Ivy ~ Ciara ~ Eleanor ~ Zoe ~ Katharine ~ Eva ~ Cara ~ Elizabeth

Maxwell Arthur James
    Vincent ~ Finn ~ Jack ~ Alexander ~ Leo ~ Zachary ~ Theodore