Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 170 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2014

We haven't set a starting point yet, but are thinking about summer or fall of 2014. There are just so many concerns-- do we have enough money in savings? Will we be able to buy a house? Etc... Still, I'm excited/terrified about it! Can you tell I'm a worrier? I have my yearly exam next week, so I'm going to talk to the doc about it then. I've also been making an effort to improve my diet/fitness so my body will be as ready as possible!

We are planning to start TTC in April 2014! Right now I am getting extremely impatient because the ONLY reason we are waiting is so I don't have to be super prego during the summer! I can't stand the heat as it is, and I am pretty miserable during July/August at my current size, so I can't imagine harboring a little furnace inside me!
    #1 due December 9, 2014

Future Children:
    Everett Thomas | Laurel Mariette

Other Favorites:
    Wilder | Beckett | Sawyer
    Hazel | Faye | Scarlett | Noelle

Guilty Pleasures:
    Peregrine
    Lark | Dove

Hello,
    I was on the other ttc thread but sort of drifted off towards the end of the year. I have been ttc since March of 2012 and it has been long and emotionally painful journey. Which is what why I ended up taking a break from the other thread. Plus, I had nothing new to be adding my story was the same month after month.
    I plan on getting really involved again with the ttc journey come Jan 2014. We are currently saving up for an IUI sometime in the springish time frame. Until then, we are praying hard a natural conception, and looking into the idea of adoption. I still may be a lil absent until January just to give myself time to breath and work through my own emotions, but I look forward to getting to know you all very soon!!!!
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =

Hopefully will be able to start trying sometime in Spring 2014. Am getting everything checked out and cycle regulated. I'm 41 with PCOS.
    Working on losing some more weight to remove that added risk factor. Am probably going medicated IUI. Just need to get everything working correctly.
    Quit smoking in early 2013 and am now starting Metformin for the PCOS. Having an ultrasound on Monday for ovary/uterine health check, since PCOS has been untreated.
    I've got a late start, but the lightbulb finally turned on when I thought about it as "What will I regret not doing over anything else?" and that answer was a resounding "being someone's mom"

Good luck to all. Looking forward to lots of happy, healthy pregnancies in our future. :-)
    SMBC TTC#1 (and only) in 2014.
    Front Runners: Scarlett Lora Grace and Parker Jameson Rhys
    Favorite Combos: Scarlett Audrey Grace | Maia Scarlett Grace | Scarlett Lora Grace - Parker Jameson Miles | Miles Bennett Jameson | Finn Jameson Roland
    First Name Front Runners: Jack | Noah | Sawyer | Miles | Finn | Max | Bennett - Scarlett | Audrey | Grace | Maia | Helena
    Ones That Go In the Middle Only: Lora | Michaela | Louisa | Arlene | Emerson | Paige - Jameson | Michael | Roland | Gray

Our plan is to start ttc our third when my daughter turns two in June. I'm really excited but trying to wait patiently and enjoy having just two kids right now. This will probably be our last child.
    Mother to: Patrick Werner (3/10) and Mary Claire (06/12)