Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question subset question:

So could you have a Phoebe and Indigo (Indie) as sisters? Or is that far too crazy? I have asked before what would go with Phoebe and although the suggestions 'go' with Phoebe I just don't think they are my style. I love SPUNKY names. Phoebe to me has that vibe though to many nameberries it has the 'old lady' vibe.
    I wouldn't say I am into all names like Indigo (Many nature names/colour names make me cringe)...I guess I would call my style 'spunky' as I can't seem to fit into a style mould.
    Last edited by ella17; September 15th, 2013 at 04:12 AM.

Phoebe and Indigo don't have the same feel to me. I would expect a sister to Phoebe to be Daphne, Eliza, Stella, Lydia, or Margo.
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Could you check out these threads? I'll return the favor.
    Link
    Link

Rosemary Gloria ~ Petra Madeleine~ Lilith Seraphine
    Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys ~ Giles Edmund

As a person with a color name I'd give the advice I wish someone had given my mother- please don't.
    Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Clover/ Adelaide Clover/ Athena Violet/ Liliana Wren/
    Osias Grey/ /August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Hawthorne Flynn*

I love Phoebe, Indigo is alright. If you really love it, I suggest you use it. It's definitely not a horrible name!

I think India would work better with Phoebe than Indigo. Indigo strikes me as masculine.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.