Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question subset question:

So could you have a Phoebe and Indigo (Indie) as sisters? Or is that far too crazy? I have asked before what would go with Phoebe and although the suggestions 'go' with Phoebe I just don't think they are my style. I love SPUNKY names. Phoebe to me has that vibe though to many nameberries it has the 'old lady' vibe.
    I wouldn't say I am into all names like Indigo (Many nature names/colour names make me cringe)...I guess I would call my style 'spunky' as I can't seem to fit into a style mould.
    Last edited by ella17; September 15th, 2013 at 04:12 AM.

Phoebe and Indigo don't have the same feel to me. I would expect a sister to Phoebe to be Daphne, Eliza, Stella, Lydia, or Margo.
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Ice Cream!

Rosemary Gloria ~ Lilith Seraphine ~ Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys

As a person with a color name I'd give the advice I wish someone had given my mother- please don't.
    Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Snow/ Adelaide Clover/Annabelle Violet/
    Wesley Rohan/ Hugo Phelan/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Caius Grey*

I love Phoebe, Indigo is alright. If you really love it, I suggest you use it. It's definitely not a horrible name!

I think India would work better with Phoebe than Indigo. Indigo strikes me as masculine.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.