Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I'm 19 with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Seraphina *

* Theodore * Hugo * Caspian * Arthur * Lysander *

Quote Originally Posted by ikfly View Post
    I had no idea Odette was popular. It's one the original names that I liked when I first started to enjoy finding names and making lists. I like Hermione, but I'm a huge Harry Potter fan so I would always associate it with the character. It's a good association, but not something I would do because I like the Harry Potter books/films so much.
    I don't think Odette is popular like Sophia or Amelia. I meant people are more familiar with it because of the Swan Lake association. Whereas with Odelia it's not as well known.
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

I like Ophelia when written down, but when pronounced the 'feel-ya'' part of it irks me. I think I saw it in a movie with a teenage character named Ophelia make a dirty song/phrase about the name.
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Could you check out these threads? I'll return the favor.
    Link
    Link

Rosemary Gloria ~ Petra Madeleine~ Lilith Seraphine
    Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys ~ Giles Edmund

Quote Originally Posted by isabellemarie View Post
    I don't think Odette is popular like Sophia or Amelia. I meant people are more familiar with it because of the Swan Lake association. Whereas with Odelia it's not as well known.
    That's where I got it. I remember now. I loved that movie when I was a kid. I don't like it as much as when I was younger, but I would love to meet a little Odette.

Quote Originally Posted by ikfly View Post
    I like Ophelia when written down, but when pronounced the 'feel-ya'' part of it irks me. I think I saw it in a movie with a teenage character named Ophelia make a dirty song/phrase about the name.

I remember the song/phrase. I had to Google it and it was actually with Cordelia.

'Oh Cordelia How I Long to Feel Ya' from Buffy The Vampire Slayer
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Could you check out these threads? I'll return the favor.
    Link
    Link

Rosemary Gloria ~ Petra Madeleine~ Lilith Seraphine
    Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys ~ Giles Edmund