Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Ziggy definitely fits in with big brother's names perfectly! Zig is an adorable nn, too!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crushes:
    Shae - Mallory - Margaret - Dorothy - Boden - Luca - Veda
    Huckleberry - Colt - Benno - Fielder - Lonan - Kick - Shannon - Bodhi - Harvey

I just searched Skeeter on Urban Dictionary, safe to say we will never be naming our son Skeeter!

Hmm...I get what most of you are saying about Lux, but as @jnoysie said I'm pretty sure there is a footballer who has a son named Lux, and because of that I can only see it on a boy.

Thanks for the feedback so far, I imagined that August, Otis, Milo and Otto would be the pick of the bunch
    Mama to Bugsy William and Jem Richmond.

Lux is great on either sex, because it's so unusual people won know it's usually feminine. Love Lux, it's great name with great meaning.
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando°Roscoe Lucius
    Freya Marigold°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska°Mabel Celestina°Gaia Melisende
    girl & boy

If you love Lux, have you thought of Lex? Someone I work with has a son named this and I think it sounds great with your boys names!
    Eliza Madeleine . Ronan Seth
    Amalia Hazel . Ewan Alexander

I wouldn't use Milo in Australia unless you love the drink. I see Lux as unisex AFL player Andrew Embley has a son named Lux Edward. If I remember rightly he has just retired.
    Skip: Reminds me of the Janoskians as Daniel gets called it. But I actually like it quite a bit.
    Ziggy: I call my brother Ziggy to annoy him but its a bit cutesy.
    Skeeter: I like this another celebrity baby in australia Skeeter Jo (a girl) I prefer it on a girl.
    Van: reminds me of the shoes and a van.
    Huck: I like this
    Otis: I like Otis as well
    Otto: Reminds me of Otto von Bismark mainly because we are doing ww1 in S+E at the moment
    August: To monthy
    Milo: Cereal and milk drinks i Australia sorry
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com