Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

20 weeks with another girl and just stumped.

We just found out our third is another girl. We were set on a boys name, of course. Ha!

I'm feeling so lukewarm about so many names. Both my girls were named very early in pregnancy and I never waivered. Their names are Gianna and Athena.

These are the names we have on our list for this baby and I will tell you how I feel about each of them: Elsie, Mila, Araceli, Everly

Elsie: Reminds me of Bessie and of a cow. I do not know why but I cannot shake it. So I'm falling away from it. Plus it doesn't "go" with my two other girls' names which, for some odd reason, is important to me now.

Mila: I do not want a nn "mimi"....I just do not.

Araceli: Bummed because I don't really want two "A" names for my girls....because I really like this one.

Everly: becoming very popular and I have an acquaintance with a daughter with this name and she seemed bothered that I was considering it. Shouldn't concern me, I think, but it does.

But overall I DO like those names. I'm in no rush, but at the same time I would really like to find that "a-ha" name, you know??

Oh, her middle name will be Gail. It's my husband's mother's middle name, she passed about nearly a month ago very quickly from cancer. Very special to us.

Help me, Berries. The only caveat I have is that I don't like popular names.

How about:

Mattea
    Keeva
    Odessa
    Lucia (loosha)
    Lyra
    Sairsha
    Nova
    Trinity (3rd girl - this is cute, imo!)
    Tabitha
    Corinne
    Ravel
    Reverie
    Havana
    Delilah

Good luck!

If you like Everly but don't love it, what about Evelyn, Evangeline or Ivory?

I think Mila is lovely and if you always introduce her as Mila, I don't think she would ever be called Mimi. Otherwise, WDYT of Maia, Maya, Lila, Molly?

Other options that I think go with your names: Athena, Gianna and...
    Helena
    Phoebe
    Cecelia
    Camille
    Juliette
    Isolde

Best of luck! I love your daughters' names; they're absolutely beautiful!
    I'm twenty with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Cecilia * Margo *

* Theodore * Hugo * Edmund * Felix * Lysander *

Mila or Everly. Mimi I would never associate with Mila. Just straight out ask your colleague they may have just been taken by surprise the first time you mentioned. Some great suggestions by fellow nbs here. Her sister Gianna is a wonderful name.
    I heard the musical term Timpani it's a bit out there but I just think its so endearing.
    My two precious girls:

Sophir@ Li

Av@leigh Beth Gwendolyn

Other name combinations I like:

Seth Daniel

Lilah-Rose

Gail is a sweet name.
    My two precious girls:

Sophir@ Li

Av@leigh Beth Gwendolyn

Other name combinations I like:

Seth Daniel