Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I have no bible passages to offer. But my condolences to your friend.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

Thank you all. It's a very difficult time. She's been trying for a few years and at first they thought it was hormonal, but she had hormone replacement shots and still this happened.

I appreciate the thoughts and prayers. They need all the spiritual help they can get.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I send all of my prayers and condolences to the family. As I always like to say, God is bigger than everything that is going on, and He will be there to offer comfort and shelter even in the hardest times. Here are a few verses and quotes that may be helpful...

Job 1:21b: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.

Matthew 5:4: Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

John 14:1-4: Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. And you know the way to where I am going.

Again, my prayers are with the family. This must be a very hard time for them. : (
    --Carla
    Mommy to Eva Lily Catherine, b. 1/31/2014

I can't even imagine going through that. I said a prayer for your friend.

All of the Bible verses people have said above are lovely ones.

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139:13-16

"People were also bringing babies to Jesus to have him touch them . . . Jesus called the children to him and said, 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.'" Luke 18:15-16

One of the bible verses we read at my daughter's funeral was Ecclesiastes 3:1-8.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey