Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What do you think of Edith?

My husband loves Edith for our first baby girl with the nickname of Edie. I like it too, but I'm not 100% sold.

Some of my favorites are: Vivian, Saffron, Hazel, Maxine, and Iris

I do like Edie, but the full name is a bit stodgy to me. What do you think?

Love, love Edith! and nickname Edie is so cute!
    Vivian is very pretty, and not too common.
    Saffron, I dont really like it, but it has a certain charm about it.
    Hazel is a very sweet and beautiful name that will age well with the kid
    Maxine, knew a dog by that name, but I do see the appeal though.
    Iris is the same as Hazel Good luck!

I like your name choices!

Edith has such a lovely flow off the tongue and Edie is too cute. We had a great neighbor with this name growing up.
    Vivian is so sweet and Hazel sounds so soft and kind.

Those are my favorites from your list

Lovelovelove Edith, and Edie is just the icing on the cake. I LOVE Hazel, and like Iris, as well, but there's just something about Edith I adore. I think Hazel Edith or Edith Hazel would be adorable, actually. A bit too much vintage for me, but I'd be happy to meet one!

Recently I've really come to LOVE the combo Anne-Claire Edith, which I think is just adorable and the right blend of normal and vintage. I don't know if it's to your taste or not, but I figured I'd mention it. I actually really like the option of Edith as a middle. It seems like you're not convinced, but your husband loves it. Something like Hazel Edith might be a lovely compromise.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Edith has been a long time favorite of mine. I think has elegance, and a bit of quirkiness. It's not like other classics- Georgiana, Alice, Elisabeth- in that it's awkward in a beautiful way. Edie is an adorable nickname. I like it with Hazel, Vivian, Maxine, and Iris.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction