Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Phoebe - Only for Friends?

Friends is still airing, & maybe its just me but shes a automatic associate like a iconic name.. whats your opinion?

No, I love the name! In fact, it's my cats name and I wish I wouldn't have named her that because I am expecting my 2nd daughter in DEC. and I think it would be so cute for a little girl! With that show not being very popular anymore, I don't think people would automatically think of friends when hearing Phoebe

I actually think of Charmed quicker than friends when I hear the name Phoebe.
    None of the female names were that uncommon so I would not automatically associate with the characters.
    Rachel - I think of Rachel Berry from glee
    Monica - I think of Monica Lewinsky

No, I think enough time has gone by where that's not even what people (my age or younger) think of.
    || Andrea || 22 || name obsessed ||
    Dahlia Juliette // Elysia Celeste // Giselle Ariadne // Thalia Eve // Iris Aurelia // Theia Melisande // Seraphine Lilac // Leta Fleur // Azalea Camille // Veda Naomi // Milena Tess
    Alexander Atlas // Lucian Matteo // Caius Sebastian // Valentino Gabriel 'Valo' // Julian Fox // Orion Thomas // Nicolas Zephyr 'Nico' // Leo Hadrian //

I understand. . I think I only associate (or in my terms automatically always think of) a name with someone like that if I never heard of the name until that somewhat celeb like character has it & I have yet to hear or meet of another.. I feel like it would be naming your child Cher almost (although those tv phoebes arent nnearly as iconic. & congrats saraaan12 .. if you really love the name use it! Your child will be qround longer than your kitty & youll eventually get over the.. you gave her your cats name thought