Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: What are your favorite combinations? Please explain why below.

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • James Alaric

7 43.75%
  • Rosemary Gloria

4 25.00%
  • Madeleine Pearl

8 50.00%
  • Hazel Caroline

10 62.50%
  • Henry Elijah

4 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My dream sibling set so far would James Alaric, Rosemary Gloria, Madeleine Pearl and Hazel Caroline. I really do love those four combinations I came up, but I would love to hear other suggestions.

I added a poll. Please explain why you chose the combinations.

Last edited by ikfly; September 17th, 2013 at 06:20 PM.
    Could you check out this thread please? I'll return the favor. Send me a PM.
    Link 1 and Link 2

Alice Hermione, Madeleine ?, Lilith Seraphine, Caroline Hazel, Rosemary Gloria, Hana Felicity, James Alaric Matthew, Henry Elijah/Henry Marcellus, Alexander Lucian Godfrey & Sebastian Rhys
    Not pregnant. Just collecting names. AthenaDanielle

I chose Hazel Caroline mainly because I love Hazel much much more than Madeleine.
    ~Cathryn Elizabeth~

Stay at home mommy to Benton Grover and Arwen Elizabeth.

Favorite Boys: Harrison Bauer, Conrad Elias, Ransom Caius
    Favorite Girls: Imogen Temperance, Azalea Temperance, Calanthe Emmeline

I love Rosemary Gloria, I think it sounds great—quirky, feminine, a little spunky, great at any age. I've loved the women I've known named Rosemary and Gloria and would be thrilled to see either used.

James Alaric is so handsome. I'm not a fan of Hazel in general, but next to Rosemary it's kind of perfect (both herbs, both old-fashioned, etc). Hazel Caroline is a great combination.

I love Madeleine, I love Pearl, I love the combination. But Madeleine feels a little more sophisticated than Rosemary and Hazel. Works well with James, though.
    Henry Elijah is just a good, solid name. Doesn't have the dazzle of the others, but it's a great name.

Quote Originally Posted by brigid16 View Post
    I love Rosemary Gloria, I think it sounds great—quirky, feminine, a little spunky, great at any age. I've loved the women I've known named Rosemary and Gloria and would be thrilled to see either used.

This is great to hear. Rosemary is my favorite girls name and Gloria is my grandmothers middle name. I was worrying so much because I didn't like her first name(Rhea) at all, but then I realized that by using Rosemary with Gloria as a middle name I actually used her initials and middle name
    Could you check out this thread please? I'll return the favor. Send me a PM.
    Link 1 and Link 2

Alice Hermione, Madeleine ?, Lilith Seraphine, Caroline Hazel, Rosemary Gloria, Hana Felicity, James Alaric Matthew, Henry Elijah/Henry Marcellus, Alexander Lucian Godfrey & Sebastian Rhys
    Not pregnant. Just collecting names. AthenaDanielle