Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hmm33 View Post
    We have decided on Juna for our 3rd little girl and we are now searching for middles before our November due date. A few that we have thought of are:

Juna Elise
    Juna Florence (after my grandma, not sure how well it goes though)
    Juna Clare

Our last name is 2 syllable and ends in the ee sound. We are looking for suggestions, any help would be much appreciated!
    Juna is a great 'June' variant a lovely name!!

Juna Elise - This name has a gorgeous French flair, Juna is elegant and Elise adds even more elegance to the name. Elise is a very sweet choice, that works with Juna.

Juna Florence - This name totally works! Florence is a lovely name; elegant, wholesome, and has gorgeous connotations. I also love that Florence has family connections which I feel is so important when naming a child. If you can use a family name in the middle name slot I so would.

Juna Clare - Again another lovely combination. She has a lovely sound and feels very sophisticated. But I do prefer the spelling Claire. The i is classier.

Have you got any other family names you could team with Juna?

Suggestions:
    Juna Katherine
    Juna Rachel
    Juna Isobel
    Juna Imogen
    Juna Cassidy
    Juna Penelope
    Juna Charlotte
    Juna Scarlett
    Juna Miriam

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by freya55 View Post
    How funny, we had Juna in mind for our daughter with the middle name Elise! Juna Elise is lovely, imho, so that definitely gets my vote. We went with Juniper in the end but kept Elise.

Just curious, what are your other kids' names?

My other girls are Maya and India.

Thank you all for the great suggestions! I do love Juniper so much. unfortunately my husband is lukewarm towards is ("if we're going to use the nn Juna all the time why not just name her that") and one of my daughters said she dislikes it because she thinks it sounds like a boy name which I don't get at all.
    Last edited by hmm33; September 15th, 2013 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hmm33 View Post
    My other girls are Maya and India.

Thank you all for the great suggestions! I do love Juniper so much. unfortunately my husband is lukewarm towards is ("if we're going to use the nn Juna all the time why not just name her that") and one of my daughters said she dislikes it because she thinks it sounds like a boy name which I don't get at all.
    Juna is beautiful with Maya and India! Yes, i do see what your daughter means, i think a lot of nature names are quite unisex. Our Juniper is Juni (or sometime June-Bug) most of the time now.
    ~ Mama to Juniper and expecting Arlo at the end of May ~

Beautiful Firsts with Family Middles:
    ~ Callie Susannah or Celeste Susannah - Beatrice Winona "Bliss" - Clementine Maybelle "Minnie" - Lula Rosalie ~

~ Zephyr Joseph Yeats - Nathaniel Arthur Miles ~

I like Juna Florence because I like that it has meaning. It is good when names flow, but I think it's more important that the first and last names flow as they'll be used more often.

If Juna Florence is too awkward, I would go with Juna Elise. It is a beautiful name.

Juna is gorgeous! Congratulations on your lovely, excellently-named babe.

Here are some iambic middles like Elise:
    Juna Camille
    Juna Colette
    Juna Elaine
    Juna Estelle
    Juna Louise
    Juna Marine
    Juna Pauline
    Juna Rachelle
    Juna Simone

And here are some monosyllabic middles that ring sweet and elegant like Clare:
    Juna Brooke
    Juna Kate
    Juna Maude
    Juna Rae
    Juna Rose

Best of luck!