Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Twin brothers for Reid and Miles help!

Hello all...I have two Boys (3 and 2) and two more on the way and I need help with names. Me and DH are totally stumped here.

Our first is named Reid Winters Bennett and our second is Miles Finlay Bennett. Both middle names are family names. We will probably continue this trend but would like to nail down first names before worrying about middles :/

We both like simple names that are modern but not too trendy. We don't go for the Jackson/kayden type names and don't think the classics fit well with the names of our first two.

With our last name of Bennett, we don't care for names with a heavy n sound. For instance, Quinn Bennett sounds like a bit much to us. I hope that makes sense lol. Also prefer names without nicknames but would be open to maybe.

Anyways, we have two names to pick here and we are completely clueless. We have only 3-4 months until our new arrivals please help!

Two brother names for Reid and Miles...

ETA: one name me and my dh both like is Jace. Neither of us are in love with it but we think it sounds good with both our last name and our boys name. Wdyt?!
    Last edited by twoplustwo4; September 14th, 2013 at 03:17 PM.

I love Reid and Miles! I would recommend sticking with one-syllable names for the twins; simple and modern-sounding, flows nicely with Bennett, and will work with the overall sibset. I can't recommend middles for you if you're looking for family names, but I think one-syllable first name with family-honoring middle will be a good guide.

George
    James
    Dean
    Glenn
    Charles
    Lowell (Charles and Lowell, to me, almost feel like two-syllable names, kind of like Miles, but I still count them as one)
    Clark
    Current favorites: Olive, Louise/Louisa, Magdalene/Madeline, Phillipa, Talitha, Mallory, Blythe, Eliza, Mercy, Talia; Calvin, Charles, Gideon, Abram, Jude, Reuben, George, Reid, Clark, Holden.

Quote Originally Posted by capturedcastle View Post
    I love Reid and Miles! I would recommend sticking with one-syllable names for the twins; simple and modern-sounding, flows nicely with Bennett, and will work with the overall sibset. I can't recommend middles for you if you're looking for family names, but I think one-syllable first name with family-honoring middle will be a good guide.

George
    James
    Dean
    Glenn
    Charles
    Lowell (Charles and Lowell, to me, almost feel like two-syllable names, kind of like Miles, but I still count them as one)
    Clark
    Thank you! I do think we want to stick with one syllable names but dont want to exclude anything just yet. I like all of your suggestions but nothing is jumping out at me yet my favorite is Lowell but its kind of a mouthful ya know?!

Liked a few of these, favorite is Parker but do you think that's becoming a bit dated? Just seems like I know a bunch of 10 year old Parker's and no younger ones.