Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Please share your opinions on our top contenders!

I am due in January with, likely, my 3rd girl (couldn't tell for sure on the sonogram). I have a 16 year old named Jessica and a 2 year old named Cecilia. We are Catholic and would prefer a saints name. Please tell me what you think of our top picks.

Serafina - We love this name, it is a Saint name and we think it's very pretty. Cons are that we don't love any of the obvious nicknames and wonder if it might get really popular. (Hispanic last name, so prefer this spelling)

Apollonia - My husband and I REALLY love this one, but no one else seems to. We know we can name her what we want but don't want everyone to think her name is ugly. Apollonia is the patron Saint of teeth/dentists, which is cool, and we love the nicknames Polly and Lola. But is it too out there? Sis in law can't get past purple rain, but husband and I and most of our friends have never even seen it.

Also like Gemma, Isadora, Contessa(not really a name?), etc.

Thanks for your insights and suggestions, nameberries!

Apollinia is hands down awesome! Isadora is a favorite of mine, and Serafina is nice too.
    Go with what you want as its really no one else's choice but yours. We got a lot of initial flack for our sons name choice. They got over it!
    Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Snow/ Adelaide Clover/Annabelle Violet/
    Wesley Rohan/ Hugo Phelan/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Caius Grey*

I love Serafina and Isadora. Apollinia is nice but much more out there in my opinion.
    Clara Liberty, Esther Juliet, Harlow Paloma, Jenna Rosamund, Laurel Cassandra, Margo Juniper, Nora Meredith, Rowan Athena, Sadie Genevieve, Tessa Bethany

Albert Frederick, Asher Jeremy, Bennett Samuel, Deacon Timothy, Edmund Nicholas, Theodore Holden, Nathaniel Grayson, Hugo Dominic, Judah Finnegan, Lucas Christopher

I like Serafina, Gemma and Isadora.

Serafina - personally I prefer Seraphina, but Serafina is equally pretty.
    Apollonia - Not a fan, but I do see the appeal.
    Gemma - sweet and simple.
    Isadora - beautiful!
    Contessa - dislike, I can only see the word 'contest' there. I prefer Tessa.

Lucia
    Faustina
    Bernadette
    Blandine
    Helen/Helena
    Aquilina
    Bridget/Brigitta
    Fabiola
    Theodora
    Sabina
    Felicity/Felicia
    Delphina
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna.
    21 years old name nerd. Finally done with uni.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias