Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which one

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Matilda Rosamond Hay

    29 51.79%
  • Matilda Emmeline Hay

    27 48.21%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 5 of 11

Thread: Matilda...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16

    Matilda...

    Please help us choosing a middle name. We are down to two.

  2. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,071
    Which are the two names you're stuck between? Berries are good, but they're not that good!

    Matilda Niamh is a name I've come across before that I think is lovely.

  3. #5
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by ciottolo View Post
    Which are the two names you're stuck between? Berries are good, but they're not that good!

    Matilda Niamh is a name I've come across before that I think is lovely.
    Haha ciottolo, you were too quick for me. I was still figuring out how to use the poll function
    It's either Matilda Rosamond or Matilda Emmeline, last name Hay.
    Cheers

  4. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by ellabelle View Post
    Haha ciottolo, you were too quick for me. I was still figuring out how to use the poll function
    It's either Matilda Rosamond or Matilda Emmeline, last name Hay.
    Cheers
    Oh, I see, haha, sorry! Matilda Rosamond is such a strong, feminine name - I absolutely love it. Emmeline is nice, but it lacks the strength and history of Rosamond, I think. Definitely Matilda Rosamond for me! Good luck (and sorry for being so eager before, haha )

  5. #9
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by ciottolo View Post
    Oh, I see, haha, sorry! Matilda Rosamond is such a strong, feminine name - I absolutely love it. Emmeline is nice, but it lacks the strength and history of Rosamond, I think. Definitely Matilda Rosamond for me! Good luck (and sorry for being so eager before, haha )
    Thank you. Although the poll was 50/50, I am tending towards Rosamond for exactly the same reasons. Hubby likes Emmeline, for it being a bit lighter.
    But this thread has assured me ghat I am on the right track

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •