Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fawn and Maple

Red face Fawn and Maple

I found an old list of mine and remembered how much I loved Fawn, and how well it would fit me. I'm still feeling it out as a first name, but I do love it. I haven't really started thinking about combos yet, but what do you think of Fawn Isolde Chelsea and Fawn Eleanora Chelsea? And what do you think of the name Fawn in general? To me, Fawn is whimsical, magical, shimmery, and woodsy. It makes me think of a lush enchanted forest with magical creatures, rivers, brooks, waterfalls, mountains, and adorable fawns of course. I see a shimmery brown sugar color, pink, purple, deep sapphire blue, and glittering gold. It doesn't really make me think of any one season, but it feels cool and chilly.

*Isolde - "ee SOL duh".

I have my Maple combo (Maple Aurora Chelsea) all set if I were to use it, but I just want to know people's overall opinion of Maple. WDYT?

I know nature/word names aren't for everyone, but thanks for any replies! ^_^
    twenty, virgo, college student,
    lover of nature, fairy tales, and anything fantasy˙·٠(◡‿◡✿)

I like Fawn and Maple but I don't think I'd be personally brave enough to use them as first names.

My suggestions would be to keep both Maple and Fawn if you love them but use them as middles:

Chelsea Eleanora Fawn
    Eleanora Chelsea Fawn

Chelsea Maple Aurora
    Chelsea Aurora Maple

Fawn is beautiful and I think Fawn Isolde Chelsea is a lovely combo.

Maple is one of my ultimate guilty pleasure names, however it would sound ridiculous my last name I think it is short, sweet but has some strength in it.
    Clara Liberty, Esther Juliet, Harlow Paloma, Jenna Rosamund, Laurel Cassandra, Margo Juniper, Nora Meredith, Rowan Athena, Sadie Genevieve, Tessa Bethany

Albert Frederick, Asher Jeremy, Bennett Samuel, Deacon Timothy, Edmund Nicholas, Theodore Holden, Nathaniel Grayson, Hugo Dominic, Judah Finnegan, Lucas Christopher

Quote Originally Posted by norameredith View Post
    Fawn is beautiful and I think Fawn Isolde Chelsea is a lovely combo.
    I agree with this. That would make a lovely combo.
    --Carla
    Mommy to Eva Lily Catherine, b. 1/31/2014

escg33k: I know they're unusual, but I love them as first names.

norameredith/carlasword: Thanks! I'm glad you both love Fawn Isolde Chelsea! ^_^
    twenty, virgo, college student,
    lover of nature, fairy tales, and anything fantasy˙·٠(◡‿◡✿)