Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Those expecting with pets!

http://celebritybabies.people.com/

Came across this and thought I would share!
    ~TTC Journey Will Begin Fall 2014~

That's great! I'm not at all worried about introducing our dog to a baby. She's incredibly gentle, so I'm sure all she'd do is lick! But I'm certainly going to do my research re ensuring dog and baby are introduced properly and interact together properly. By the way, I have a three year old female black Labrador.
    Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Albert - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Thanks for the read! My husband and I are TTC and we have a Basset Hound who is very friendly.
    Like, way too friendly, almost obsessive, when it comes to interacting with people, and I'm sooo nervous about what she would be like with a baby because she really needs to be up in everyone's business, and bays if she's ignored.

This would have been fabulous 2 years ago! My husband brought a Australian Shepard puppy home when I was 28 weeks pregnant, we hadn't even talked about getting another dog and then suddenly he arrived. It's been fabulous though because Bugsy and Nash have grown up together so they are best friends and my kids wont be scared of dogs. Although a naughty puppy and a newborn was complete hell for a little while.
    Mama to Bugsy William and Jem Richmond.

I'm a little concerned about our bunny - that a baby will harm him, mostly. He only weighs 3 lbs and is pretty gentle and hides rather than attacks when scared. Lots of baby gates, I suppose!
    Current Favorite Names for Little Beastie due October 2014:

Sequoia Gideon
    Cytheria Dwyn