Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Also meant to say that I totally prefer Vera as a nn for Verity. Veri is a little odd IMO.
    Bethanie Vivian-Latinist, art historian, world traveller, Harry Potter enthusiast, avid book collector, middle school Latin magistra, engaged to be married 4-11-15, name collector circa 2005.

mom to macbeth dickens the orange and white tabby, sylvie fleur & delphine esmee the twin calicoes & tiberius teddy "tiber" the blue merle mini aussie <3

guys - theodore raphael alastair matthias gabriel
    dolls - felicity genevieve susannah agnes helena

Voting for Gwenyth - no rhyming issues with Annika, and no initials double up with Theodore.

Gwyneth and Talia are far and away my favorites on your list. I also like Elsa and Faith.
    Mama to Owen Thomas
    Identical Twins on the way!

Abigail, Addison, Charlotte, Emmeline, Emilia, Isabelle, Jocelyn, Layla, Olivia, Victoria
    Alexander, Brady, Dylan, Elliot, Ellis, Harrison, Henry, Isaac, Mason, Oliver, Spencer, William

Oh, I love Verity in your set! Really like Veri as a nn too.

Gwyneth is lovely as well, I don't exclusively associate it with Paltrow. Vote still goes to Verity Elsa, though.

Annora Juliet, Elspeth, Verity, Zelda, Josephine, Marianne, Rosemary Constance
    Edmund Henry, Wesley, Jonah, Gilbert, August, Winston, Hugh Theodore