Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Where I'm from (French part of Canada), middle names don't really exist. So she doesn't have one and neither do I, or any of my family members for that matter. I guess the middle name thing is more of an English thing?

Maybe that's my solution, no middle names!

Oh, ok. Is your name actually Ariane or is it just a username? If it's not your name Aria would be a great substitute to Rhea. Another name that might work is Reina. It's not a exact match in prounciation.
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Could you check out these threads? I'll return the favor.
    Link
    Link

Rosemary Gloria ~ Lilith Seraphine ~ Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys

What was your grandmother's maiden name or middle name? My middle name is my grandmother's maiden name. What sort of things did she enjoy? You might consider a middle name with meanings of things dear to her heart.

I'm not sure how much teasing potential it has when it's in the middle spot. I mean, most people never even know your middle name. But, I do understand. My great-grandmother was named Rhea too, and my daughter was due around the time of her 95th birthday (which turned out to be her last birthday). She was really hoping I would give birth on that day and I was so worried if I did my family would expect me to honor her with the baby's name and I really didn't want to! That being said, I have heard Rhea pronounced Ray-a and Ray before, aside from the diarrhea pronunciation you're concerned about, so maybe it would be an option to spell it Rhea but pronounce it differently?
    Mommy to...Maura Lucille

I had a baby today, I would name him/her...
    Patrick Donley or Brigid ???

BOYS: Seamus Arthur or Niall/Neil/Neal James
    GIRLS: ???

I know of a little girl named Ryah (rhymes with Maya or Kaia). I don't know how she got her name or if it was "made up" but I did find it kind of pretty. Just another suggestion to add to the others.. I love Rhiannon by the way