Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    I am thinking about the goddess, silver arrows, deep forest and moonlight. Not anime at all. I adore Artemis, btw.
    Cynthia/Luna
    twenty-something name nerd. infj

Seraphina Juliette Estelle. Evangeline Laetitia Odette. Catalina Ariadne Helen. Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine
    Violetta Catherine Lenore. Isabelle Faustina Clare. Rosalind Anna Belphoebe
    Clementine Audrey Rowena. Helena Edelweiss. Talitha Caroline. Vanessa Rose Aphrodite

Peregrine Lysander James. Gavriel Alexander Callum. James Luca Auberon. Caspian Frederic Levi
    Perseus Arthur Flynn. Cassius Jason Ambrose. Damien Alexei Orion

I think of Artemis Fowl who's a boy so I think of it as a unisex name but I don't see it as an anime name.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    Future middle names will honour family
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

I definitely relate it to the goddess. and I think it is liked by anime fans because it is an obvious but uncommon name that tells people they like things most people don't.
    ~Adelaide ~ Octavia~ Eulalie~ Clementine~ Magnolia~ Coralie~ Josephine~
    ~Frederick~ Alistair~ Malachi~ Edward~Julian~ Nathaniel ~ Theodore~

When I think of Artemis, I think of the Greek goddes... and the Fowl-books. Used to be a huge fan... Still remember, that I wanted to marry him, when I was eleven years old, and have found a notebook, with my name and Fowl as last name scribbled all over x)

So no, I don't think of anime... And now I don't read anime... Or watch cartoons, so my knowledge would be ... non-existent.
    My future ladies:
    Lý, Matilda, Lydia, Píl, Elsa, Anja, Lovisa, Flykra, Annalisa, Elisabeth & Ró

My future gentlemen:
    Ravnur, Oskar, Ùlvur & Linus