Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Boy First Name for Middle Name Tiberius

So my husband and I both love the name Tiberius. While I would love it as a first name he only wants it for our sons middle name and refuses to budge. So far the only first name we both like is Logan but I think that might be too common for a unique middle name. My husband is extremely picky and shoots down anything I suggest so far so I need help! Oh our last name is Russell by the way. Please help!

What do you mean when you say Logan is too common of a fn to go with this (wonderful!) unique mn? Would you prefer a less common fn to go with a less common mn?

Leander
    Lysander
    Lennox / Len
    Lark / Larkin

Just some first ideas. What is it that you like about Tiberius? This might help you figure out options for a fn.

Thanks for all the suggestions! Just gotta see if my picky husband likes any of them lol We love Tiberius just because it is unique and my husband is a huge history buff and loves Roman history so we love that it is a historical roman name but also goes into Star Trek and other stuff. I loved it as an idea of a fn just cus of the option of having Ty as a nickname. We want something not in the top 100 for popularity but something still easy and not over the top unique just like Tiberius.

My cousin named her son James Tiberius.. Probably a little "trekkie" for a lot of people, but her kids all have kind of quirky names.