Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My first thought was Jake. The boy's likely to want a bit of contrast to distinguish himself from all the frilly little girls (though I do adore the girls' names!).

I kind of like Frederick, Theodore, Phineas, and Benedict.

I like Edwin, but i like Edmund better i think. Neither feels like "the" name.

I LOVE Archie, but I'm in the US, so it might need to be a nickname to a longer name. Archibald doesn't really do it for me, but Archer feels trendy.

Boy names are so hard! Its easier to be daring with girl names, i almost feel like i should stick to "safer" names than most of the ones suggested, but i also don't want top-1000 names if i can avoid it.

But then more safe names like Jake/Jacob are so popular that i know too many of them to name a kid that. Le sigh.

I'd like something quirky and off-beat, but maybe less vintage than the girls? I know everyone hates the name Philo (prn like Milo) but do you think it fits the sib-set? I can picture myself with an Imogen, Clementine, and Philo much easier than an Imogen, Clementine, and Lysander, for example. Meep. What do you guys think?
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.