Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I have a thing for Scandinavian names...

I've posted a lot of naming threads and questions so I thank you for your responses!!
    Our daughter is anneke (on na ka) she's 3.5 yrs. I'm due in two weeks. So far we love Larson nn Lars for a boy. I've also really loved Viggo but hubby thinks its absolutely ridiculous. How do I get him to come around?!
    Something about Viggo really rocks my world!

I should mention also that we aren't Scandinavian. I'm Dutch descent(my mother immigrated here to Canada ) and hubby is Czech, born in Prague and immigrated.
    So we are European. We travel a lot over that way and perhaps I've just fallen for the euro names

I like the name Dag. I knew a woman named Dagmar growing up. But it works great as a man's name. Tor and Anders are also favourites, and there are also so many great old English names based on "Teutonic" origins. like Terroll, that's one I like.

Larson is cool, but Lars just by itself is that little bit more amazing! I suppose it's because I'm imagining Lars Mikkelsen (http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...2_1864063b.jpg) but I think it is so handsome, and goes much better with Anneke (which is also lovely!)

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam EiraMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Caieta Ruth

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe

Oh, I think Larson is fantastic! I agree with your husband on Viggo.