Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Paris is a place name, and therefore totally gender-neutral no matter how it 'sounds'.

I don't particularly like Paris (a bit tacky, but that's how I feel about most place names) and all of the 'off-shoots' are pretty awful in my opinion.

Seraphina and Esme, on the other hand, are both gorgeous!
    ✿ Jemima Rosemary - Fenella Beatrix Margaret - Eilidh Briar Lettice - Sibylla Agnes ''Billie''✿
    ✿ Alec Tadhg - Emmett Huw - Rufus Caspian - Harrison Rhett ✿

Susie, Magdalena, Viola, Imogen, Octavia, Ailbhe, Jessa, Raphaela, Medora, Amelia, Annabella, Ophelia, Lana.
    Oscar, Dylan, Breccan, Ingram, Wilbur, Vincent, Wolfie, Keaton, Wilfred

Traveller at heart and dreaming of future babes, but mostly I'm just an expat teenage girl from England...http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/

Thank you for your opinion!
    I love Seraphina and Esmee as well.
    I totally understand that it is a unisex name however I am not particularly fond of unisex names so I was trying to see if there was a 'more feminine alternate to Paris'. I understand that Paris isn't everyone's cup of tea and that is totally fine by me... everyone has their own naming tastes and Paris has been in the top 1000 for 2 decades and the top 500 for 1 decade so It's a common enough name for me to not be too concerned about it.

I don't like any of them. Paris is *okay*, but I much prefer your other options of Esmee and Seraphina.
    Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Albert - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

The tribe Paris was named for was Parisii...always thought that'd make a cute baby girl name.

Honestly I think of London and Paris Hilton...hmmm not a huge fan. Is it an absolute favorite name you can't live without?

I love Seraphina and Esme/Esmee.