Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Paris is a place name, and therefore totally gender-neutral no matter how it 'sounds'.

I don't particularly like Paris (a bit tacky, but that's how I feel about most place names) and all of the 'off-shoots' are pretty awful in my opinion.

Seraphina and Esme, on the other hand, are both gorgeous!
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

Thank you for your opinion!
    I love Seraphina and Esmee as well.
    I totally understand that it is a unisex name however I am not particularly fond of unisex names so I was trying to see if there was a 'more feminine alternate to Paris'. I understand that Paris isn't everyone's cup of tea and that is totally fine by me... everyone has their own naming tastes and Paris has been in the top 1000 for 2 decades and the top 500 for 1 decade so It's a common enough name for me to not be too concerned about it.

I don't like any of them. Paris is *okay*, but I much prefer your other options of Esmee and Seraphina.
    TTC #1

Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

The tribe Paris was named for was Parisii...always thought that'd make a cute baby girl name.

Honestly I think of London and Paris Hilton...hmmm not a huge fan. Is it an absolute favorite name you can't live without?

I love Seraphina and Esme/Esmee.