Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Love Oliver but I also really like the suggestion of Felix
    Felix C--lini sounds really good
    First year Uni student; Speech and Language Pathology

Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan, Kallie, Xia, Poet, Wren, Quinn
    Lachlan, Ryan, Oliver, Benjamin, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper, Jace

I really love all the names you have picked.
    Felix, Oscar and Roman are my favourites- and since Roman made it onto your shortlist that will be my ultimate pick for you
    21 years old and trying to save the world

Harriet Jean - Olive Theodora - Delphi Susanna - Saskia Margaret - Winifred Alice

Tobias Hugo - David Augustus - Peter Archibald - Charles Finnian - Rupert Ezra

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

Felix, Oliver and Roman are my favorites. :]
    Good luck naming your sweet baby boy!

I also love Felix and it does sound great with our name, but my best friend named her son Felix 6 weeks ago, so I feel I can't do that.

I love Orson for you. It's such a handsome, underused name. Yes, it's a little out of left field, but I love that! Orson Gianfranco T_-_-ic C__lini is very strong and handsome. My second choice would be Roman, but Roman Gianfranco T_-_-ic C__lini does sound a bit over the top Italian to me.

Oliver is a fine name but too popular for my taste... I also like Oscar a lot, and it's not as "out there" as Orson is, maybe. Good luck!
    baby BOY arriving november 2015

currently considering:
    Martin, Shepherd, Edmond, Teagan, Winston, Absalom
    a girl would have been named:
    Beatrix Judith