Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: i'am so sorry.

Yes, thanks for your honesty. I wouldn't mind you sticking around the boards since you have some cool name ideas, as long as you stay real!
    Yes you are absolutely right because he stay real.

Of course we all knew it, that's why I said "make clear" in visitor messages.
    It was easy to understand when you were telling lies so I think I was not the only one who has been waiting for this post. Thank you for your brave and honest behaviors, you are actually very cool than you are not faking.
    P.S. And just to avoid mislead, do you actually have a boyfriend? If so, I hope you use BC because, of course being a teen mom is very hard so you'd better never go through this.

Thank you for your honesty a lot of people knew you were faking and its good that you have came clear now instead of continuing the lie and misleading people (kinda like elenalou actually)

Hopefully you can stay around
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆

Well, people who've fessed up in the past have been allowed to stay, so you're probably fine.

Other than that, I pretty much second what everyone else said--we all knew you weren't on the level, but it's nice that you're being honest now.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

Thanks for the support I will hopefully stay here .

One question : If all you knew that i fake why hasnt anyone told me so i would have stopped make myself look stupid . Just from curiosity.

" Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too was a gift " ~ Mary Oliver

My name is Vasiliki but I prefer Bellerose . A lover of dark names , trying to be something in her life .

Persephone " Seph " ~ Hades ~ Prometheus .