Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which do you like best?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Maeve

22 52.38%
  • Mae

9 21.43%
  • Corinne

6 14.29%
  • Eloise

5 11.90%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Maeve or Mae?-help! 4 weeks left

Maeve or Mae?

Which name do you like better and why? Sisters are Lila and Nora. We are 4 weeks away from the due date and need the expertise of the berries!

what are your thoughts on our other names:
    Corinne
    Eloise
    Claire

Any opinions or new suggestions would be so appreciated!
    Last edited by mimi20; September 13th, 2013 at 01:16 AM.

Eloise is my favorite name on your list, but I think Claire or Maeve would fit with your daughters' names the best.
    twenty, virgo, college student,
    lover of nature, fairy tales, and anything fantasy˙·٠(◡‿◡✿)

I prefer Mae to Maeve but I voted Eloise

I went with Maeve, but this is such a hard choice! I guess I chose it because it is just a bit more substantial, and a bit more unique. I love both names, as well as Mabel and about a dozen other M names that are so hard to choose between.
    Corinne - I don't love this. The only Corinne's who I have known are in their 40s or 50s now, so I guess I associate it as a "mom" name. Although, I do kind of like Corinna. And Cora...
    Eloise - Love. My favorite nickname for her is Lou. I think that with sisters Nora and Lila though, I prefer Maeve or Mae.
    Claire - I like this, but I know too many for it to really excite me. It does sound good with Nora and Lila though. I do love Clara!

I don't find Mae any less substantial than Maeve, although I prefer the May spelling. I prefer Maeve as it has got more "character". Mae could always be used as a very natural nickname anyway.
    Mystery, you ate Old Man Jenkins!