13 29.55%
  • Harlow (nn Lola)

6 13.64%
  • Arabella (nn Belle)

14 31.82%
  • Paloma (nn Lola, Dove, or Poppy)

11 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

So many pretty girl names - Help me narrow these down please!!

Thanks for your vote!!

I'm not particularly fond of Evangeline, but I LOVE Evie!

I love Aurelia and Harlow, but not the nicknames for them. I don't think Harlow is long enough to *need* a nickname anyway. Aurelia was on top of my list for girl #1, but I'm not sure what nn I would have chosen. It's a very pretty name though!

From that set, the only one I really like is Arabella.

Delaney feels very trendy. Like her sisters should be Hadley, Kelsey and Makinzey.

Evangeline is fine...it's just...I don't know, it feels like a weird mix of snootiness and nunnery.

Aurelia is just a mouthful and all I visualize is an aureola....

Harlow makes me think of a harlot and Harpo Marx and 'hard & low'.

Paloma is okay, but my first thought is palomino like the horse and then a fashion design house. The round sound I just don't find very pleasing...kinda bloated.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

If I met an Evangeline, Aurelia, Arabella or a Paloma I would certainly remember them afterwards. My faves are Evangeline and Aurelia. Delaney and Harlow would be quite forgettable. I'm just not a person who finds the trend of "surnames as first names" very appealing.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I picked Arabella because that was almost my name, and I love Belle way more than trendy Bella! Belle on it's own would be very pretty too.

Evangeline/Evie: I really like Evie, but Evangeline sounds very princessy to me, and I dont really like it.
    Delaney/Della: I like Delaney a lot, but I don't really like Della.
    Aurelia/Ora/Goldie: I really like Aurelia, and Ora is nice, but Hora pronounced like Ora means time in Spanish. I don't like Goldie.
    Harlow/Lola: I love Harlow and I love Lola, but if you're going to call her Lola why not just Lola?
    Paloma: I really like Paloma, no nicknames for this one! Just Paloma. I know a little girl named Paloma and her nickname is Pali.
    leah. name loves change every day.

arabella-amalia-cecelia-delaney-estella-evelyn-harlow-jocelyn-jordan-josephine-lelia-lucinda-mackenzie-mariana-mavis-melanie-natalie-ruby-scarlett-sophie-taylor

bradley-cal-dawson-elliot-grayson-jameson-jordan-jude-liam-mateo-matthew-tristan-zacharias-zachary