Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Really loving Holden now

I have really been loving the name Holden. I have actually dreamed that I had a baby named Holden 2 times this week. Maybe because of the release of the book Salinger. And I have seen it on nameberry a bit. I have a son named Bennett. How would Holden be as a brother? Hypothetical baby here.

I think they sound great together. They match without being matchy at all. And they are on the same level of uniqueness vs familiarity, at least in my mind.

Thanks emsky! I also felt the same way about them being similar in style. Anyone else?

I like them together. Bennett and Holden definitely sound like brothers to me. They have the same feel and style
    Mommy to: Samuel Elliot ~5/4/10~
    Lydia Jane ~9/15/13~

They sound good together, and certainly have the same style. It's a handsome name!

Our cat is named Holden and I guess I think of it more as a pet's name. However, I heard a mom call out "Holden!" on the playground a couple of weeks ago so I may be the only one with this association. I should also note that most of my pets have had "people" names :-)
    Last edited by habsfan; September 12th, 2013 at 08:18 PM.