Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I make a good argument :P I went through all the great things about the man Voltaire, about how much I love Candid and all that. Then I brought up the singer Voltaire (whom Cody LOVES) and how we sing his song "Goodnight Demon Slayer" for the baby and he was sold. He thinks Voltaire, Damien, Persephone and Sylvana would all work well together. We also have Alexander and Amelia, but they're more back up names anyway.

So maybe if I make a really good argument about Samwise, we can replace Frode with it. ^_^
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

My husband has been trying for a long time to get me to agree to name something (a child, a cat, a fish...) Shadowfax. I keep using the "that's not white" excuse. But he finally got me to name my little white Corolla Shadowfax haha.

My favorite is definitely Peregrin (no e?) nn Pippin. The most usable by far, IMO.

Fair points . And good song! Damien Quillon Samwise would be a smashing name, I think.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I've always been partial to Eowyn.
    proud aunt to
    Liam Joseph (b. 5/8/2006)
    Aurore Brynn (b. 10/13/2012)

In the books, Peregrin is spelled this way, no E. It's swoon worthy that name.

I'm starting to think so too Ottilie!

I love Eowyn too, but it's a girls name and there's boyish names similar in the Tolkien-verse :P
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014