Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Baby J started drooling buckets and chewing everything at around 3 months, but didn't get his first tooth until 6-7 months. Those were his only signs for the first 2 teeth. He had a fever before the next 2, then nothing for the next 2, then a fever before the last 1. So far he only has 7 teeth. The amber necklace didn't do anything to help him, but I've had a lot of Mom's tell me it really helped for their baby. They just have to wear it, they don't chew on it... the beads are too small anyhow, they could choke.

A lot of Moms have also told me to use Camilia for teething relief. It's a naturopathic teething relief "medicine". It seemed to help J sometimes but it would wear off really fast -others have spoken to me about it as if it was a miracle medicine, so it might help your little one. The company that makes it is called Boiron if you want to look it up online.
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah

I think the Baltic Amber is a bit of a fad, but if you like the look why not. The interesting thing is you will never really know if it helped or didn't help really. My husband is from the Baltic region and had never heard of or seen this practice until recently here in America. It's incredibly popular in my area and I see it as a way from moms to indicate to other moms, "hey, I'm somewhat interested in holistic practices so if you are too let's be friends." Just like wearing a Tshirt of your favorite band on the first day of middle school . Plenty of crystals have soothing properties and help certain body systems.

Lillian is definitely teething today @ 13 weeks. I thought she started at 8 weeks with the drooling and chewing and fussing, but dr said it was just being more aware of her mouth and a wonder week.

She's been up since 3am, crying buckets, and I can feel a tooth up top. I gave her Tylenol, and she finally fell asleep. Her teething necklace is at the PO waiting, and dad is picking up some Camilia tonight. I will update everyone on how it works.
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13