Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Spencer Ezra Gray - that's a lot of R's
    Sebastian Caspar Flynn - each name is nice, I don't think they flow particularly well together. I think it's the -bastian Casp- part that trips me up the most. Caspar Flynn is super cute.
    Daniel Auguste - fine
    Atticus Noah - I like this one a lot
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Spencer Ezra Grey is fantastic!

I love Spencer Ezra Grey as well. Spencer and Ezra are both high on my list!

I love each of the names in Sebastian Caspar Flynn but not the combo AS much. It's still nice though. I agree with a pp that the Caspar Flynn is great.

Spencer Ezra Grey is so handsome, and I love Sebastian as well, but Flynn is putting me off slightly. Sebastian Caspar Auguste?

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel-------------------------------Recent Fancies: Mads [boy] & Roxana [girl]

Thanks, ladies! Sebastian Caspar Flynn is actually the least set of all the combos--it just seems super easy to honor my sister by using a Christmas name, and Caspar is one of the less common ones (Sebastian Gabriel and Sebastian Nicholas, for example, do nothing for me). And Flynn is a name I really liked, but usually my family names are one-syllable, so it's hard to get away with something like Atticus Jack Flynn, for example. I'm certainly open to changing it--that was just one of my first thoughts. I had also considered Sebastian Elias Flynn, but none of those have family ties at all, so I quickly discarded it.

Daniel Auguste has quickly been growing on me, actually--I generally prefer the more classic August, but I like Daniel Auguste much better (I've been tossing around Daniel Auguste Melchior, or Daniel Auguste Balthasar? I'm not sure I'm that brave, though!). I had also tossed around Daniel Atticus, but I am leaning more toward Daniel Auguste atm.

I think Atticus is the least likely to actually be added, but I do love Atticus Noah! There's just something about it.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter