Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Jackson...is it "real life" popular??

So my husband is stuck on the name Jackson but I'm just not sold yet. I do like surnames for first names and I like that I can call him Jacks or Jay but I can't figure out how to love the name Jackson because I think its too popular. I don't mind common names but don't want a "popular" name if that makes sense. My question is, is there actually a ton of young Jacksons out there or is it just a name that I picture as a popular name. Help please and feel free to give more suggestions. Last name is Mitchell is that helps. Thanks!!!!

Yes, there really are a ton of Jackson/Jaxon/Jaxson's out there.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

When you combine spellings, it's actually the second most popular boy's name in the US. Jackson is definitely the most popular boy's name in my area. I don't think it's as common outside of the South though.

Maybe Jensen or Judson instead?
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Dean ◊ Micah ◊ Gideon ◊ Tobias ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Edith ◊ Georgia ◊ Gwen ◊ Catherine ◊ Lydia ◊ Phoebe

Quote Originally Posted by southern.maple View Post
    When you combine spellings, it's actually the second most popular boy's name in the US. Jackson is definitely the most popular boy's name in my area. I don't think it's as common outside of the South though.

Maybe Jensen or Judson instead?
    I second this. Jensen is my 'wish I had used' name.
    I know tons of Jackson/Jaxon/however else they spell ems.
    ~gigi~
    *gina danielle*

Oh my goodness, yes! And it has been for quite some time. I love Jack, but Jackson seems very trendy.