Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Thanks so much ladies

I do not think it will climb significantly in popularity. If it makes a top 1000 appearance I do not think it will make it that far up the charts, I think it will stay in a relatively low position.
    I only say that as I love Isabelle and to me this name is nice but doesnt have that je ne sais quoi

Well that's good news to me you feel that way because as I too love the name Isabelle, it's just too popular now and and so overused that the personal associations become negative at time. Mirabelle is just so much more beautiful now to me than the popular names Isabelle and Annabelle. Not that I dislike them. I'm happy that this name will hopefully not climb in popularity.

Mirabelle fits my beautifull baby girl perfectly. I was just curious as to if anyone thought it would become extremely popular ... Not if they actually like it or not.

I can't see it ever becoming hugely popular, so I think you're OK with it.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College sophomore. Identical twin.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~