Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I think Mira and Belle will get more popular but I don't think Mirabelle will rise too much in the future. Of course, this is only a guess because no one can predict the future. A celebrity named Mirabelle could suddenly arrive on the scene and then the name will be on everyone's radar.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

if you don't mind that it's the name of a fruit as well:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirabelle_plum

i think it makes a great name! i've never actually heard it as a name before. Mia is currently in the top 10, with Mira far behind (#665 in 2013). Mila is more popular (#115). and then there's also Mina (#834). i don't see any records of the name in the top 1000 for the US before 2001, and within the last ~10 years it's climbed about 300 ranks. so i think it's likely the name will continue to rise in popularity.

I don't think so, but you never know . I wouldn't worry so much!! I doubt it will ever be as popular as Isabelle and Annabelle.

It could end up growing in popularity a bit, but I don't think it will end up popular like the other -belle names you mentioned. The Mira feels stronger than Isa or Ana, not as soft & girly.

I think you are fine
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett