Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

will this name become too popular soon ??? :(

I named my beautiful baby girl Mirabelle because I loved the Annabelle and Isabel names but I wanted it to be more original. Will this be too popular soon like the others?

I don't think Mirabelle will become as popular. I think it is a lovely name but it doesn't feel like it has the same mass appeal as the other two you mentioned.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Thanks for your feedback I really hope it does not become too popular

I think the vowel-y names are coming back in with force, but Mirabelle should be quite safe. Generally (obviously not always; look at Isabella) it seems that the most popular names are relatively short.
    Best of luck! I think Mirabelle is absolutely beautiful.
    I'm twenty with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Cecilia * Margo *

* Theodore * Hugo * Edmund * Felix * Lysander *

I think Mirabelle is safe. Now, if you call her Bella, 5 girls are going to turn around. Mira or Mirabelle, though, I don't think will spike. Very beautiful name, and I love the nn Mira.

I got my name from similar reasoning, actually. My mom liked a few really popular names, and chose one that was similar but not the same. It's worked well for me--people know my name, but I've always been the only one in my group or class. I think it's a good naming strategy, personally. :-)
    Current loves:
    Adelaide | Antonia | Charlotte | Emilia | Estelle | Fiammetta | Isobel | Ravenna | Susannah | Ursula | Viola
    Anton | Asa | Bennett | Boone | Caspian | Ezra | Francis | Gideon | Leo | Theodore | Vincent | Winslow