Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I agree with the others who have responded; I think you're safe too. Mirabelle is beautiful, as I'm sure your daughter will be. One alternative though, if you're still unsure, could be Miranda which means "marvelous". An adorable nn could be "Randi". Good luck and don't stress too much!

Will it become more popular? I wouldn't doubt it, especially since people are seeking different names that are familiar and Mirabelle has that with the "belle" ending. Will it become "too popular" (what does that mean?), I doubt it.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

I really like Mirabelle, it is a name I have never really thought of. I think you are safe from it becoming too popular. I think a lot of people naming babies right now are staying away from the Isabelle, annabelle names because the belle and bellas are becoming way too popular. So I think this name has slipped by without catching on and you are clear of a name-demic

I think you are quite safe with Mirabelle. it's one of the 'under the radar' type of names that is pretty and individual at the same time.

All the best!

Mirabelle isn't even in the top 1000 in the US, so I think you are safe.
    mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos