Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Here's another that makes me ponder: Charlie, Lachie, Thea and.... Jago. Where did that come from??
    I'm twenty with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Cecilia * Margo *

* Theodore * Hugo * Edmund * Felix * Lysander *

Quote Originally Posted by jem View Post
    One that's always glaringly stood out to me is a very Australian family with two daughters: Courtney and Natasha. Courtney is more of an American (boys'?) name to me, and Natasha is so Russian. It's always struck me as strange!
    Might be a cultural thing because I'm from Australia and Courtney and Natasha don't sound weird to me at all!

I don't think sibsets have to match, it's up to the parents I guess. That being said, mine is mismatched. We have Brandi, Sandi, Sarah (me), William, Arthur, Samuel, and Anna. Though only my brother and I are full siblings. You had the at the time trendy Brandi and Sandi. Timeless/Classic Sarah, William, Samuel, and Anna and the quirky hipster (especially in the 90's) Arthur. I also know a family who has 4 daughters named Sia, Blossom, Eve, and Mykkynlii.
    Mommy of Juniper Teagan & Pyrus Nikolai

Catkin Winifred, Owl Arianrhod, Celandine Ceridwen, Heliotrope Isolde, Nettle Chiyo, Chicory Tallulah, Pennyroyal Matilda, Wedelia Imogen, Mallow Araminta, Dandelion Jane
    Senna Lazarus, Bramble Gideon, Comfrey Azrael, Thistle Dorian, Huckleberry Iver, Larkspur Saul, Bear Cornelius, Yarrow Barnaby, Sol Aurelius, Hawthorn Otis, Centaury Eben

New Crushes: Criofan, Silver, Bastet, and Noctua
    http://bloominggardenofnames.blogspot.com/[

Quote Originally Posted by nymphalis antiopa View Post
    I also know a family who has 4 daughters named Sia, Blossom, Eve, and Mykkynlii.
    Poor Mykkynlii. What an awful butchering of an already trendy, non-name. Eve is absolutely beautiful though; and goes well with Blossom and Sia. Mykkynlii doesn't fit in at all!
    I'm twenty with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Cecilia * Margo *

* Theodore * Hugo * Edmund * Felix * Lysander *

Quote Originally Posted by nymphalis antiopa View Post
    I also know a family who has 4 daughters named Sia, Blossom, Eve, and Mykkynlii.

I almost had to put on glasses to figure out Mykkynlii...ugh!

I used to babysit a family with girls named: Mariah, Ruth, Corrine and....Jubilee. And along the lines of Mykkynlii I know a Kaylee and KaTeala ( named after Tequila)
    *Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Clover/ Adelaide Clover/ Athena Violet/
    Liliana Wren/ Georgiana Snow/ Eugenie Marigold*

*Osias Grey/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Hawthorne Flynn/
    Jasper August/ *