Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Well, my name is Shilo and my siblings are Christopher and Amanda.
    - Favorites -
    Calla . Elowen . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Seraphina . Tessa . Vera . Willow

Callen . Conner . Evren . Ezra . Foster . Grey . Judah . Kieran . Rowan . Silas . Soren

- Top Picks -
    Willow Seraphina & Foster Grey

- TTC #1 w/ PCOS since September 2010 -

Etsy Shop

My boyfriends family always made my eyebrow go up. Kyle, Kendall, Kip, Kevin, Vanessa, and Leithi. Mom named all the boys K names and dad picked the girls. My siblings and I don't match at all but we're all step an half siblings and there's a 20 year gap from oldest (me) to youngest (my half brother) so that explains it.
    Artemis Willow ☀ Cordelia Avalon ☀ Isabeau Forest ☀ Isadora Nightingale ☀ Lorelei Ondine ☀ Lyra Snow ☀ Pandora Everild ☀ Tabitha Eilonwy ☀ Thisbe Wildrose ☀ Thora Silmarien
    Caspian Wilder ☀ Conrad Elessar ☀ Damian Sparrow ☀ Desmond Thorn ☀ Evander Hart ☀ Everett Ward ☀ Gwydion Alaric ☀ Malachi Bjorn ☀ Peregrine Llyr ☀ Theodore Winter

writing a novel and preparing for the baby making
    our two furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Me and my siblings are Ebony, Adele and Isaac. The mid popularity Ebony, the rare Adele and the ever popular Isaac.
    〜Ebs〜
    Isobel*Eloise*Matilda*Alice*Eleanor*Amelia*Elena* Mirabel* Felicity* Phoebe*Tallaulah*Eilidh*Rosalia*Roisin*Azalea*Elsa *
    Eamon*Tiago*Cooper*Jack*Jago*Flynn*Archer*Lincoln* Asher*Alfie*Taylor* Finnian* Baxter* Lawson*Jasper*Deacon*Lewis*
    babynameobsessed.wordpress.com

I know a sibset of Kaylee and Mary. On one hand, you've got Kaylee, the trendy name, and Mary, the timeless, (somewhat dated) classic that's been around forever. It just always struck me as a weird combination.

A family at our church has four kids, the first three are:
    Austin, Kyle and Eliana...they named their youngest Joaquin. I do not think this matches with the other three at all...(Sweet kids, and great family though!)

Also, a family I babysit for has 5 kids, Luke, the twins Cole and Joel, Dominico, and Glen.

And my cousins are Timothy, Jeffrey, Andrew, and Margarita.... (Yes like the drink...)
    So it's Timothy, Jeff, Andy, and Margie/Rita....