Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    My cousins are Emily and Paetyn.
    They're both girls. Mom named Paetyn, Dad named Emily, and took no input from the other.
    I count Emily very lucky.

I've never been a fan of trying to really match up sibling names in a subset like a lot of berries do. I know a family with kids named Johnny, Jacob, Hayley, and Thunder. Thunder is a girl. That sibset is really odd to me but MY favorite names are Severine, Sansa, and Larkin (boy). I don't see any big issue with these names all being used in one family even though many might say they don't really 'flow'.
    Due March 2015!

Favorite names to come.

hm well my name is Katie( short for Katherine) and my brothers name is Gregory which I consider uncommon. I also know a girl named Mackenzie with a brother named Jentry which I think is weird.
    Just a 15 year old name lover.

Girls: Maren, Daphne, Thea, Dahlia, Marina, Maribel, Ivy, Scarlett, Rosalie, Serena and Marilyn

Boys: Theodore, Rocco, Maverick, Brooks, Jude, Ronan, Fabian, Callum, Harvey, Griffin and Vaughn

My own sib set is bizarre (1 rarely heard portmanteau name, 1 trendy boy-name-on-girl, 1 classic girl name). But since I'm a member of it, it seems less weird since our names seem to fit together in my mind since i always heard them together as a kid.

I have a friend who did all biblical names in her kids, but her first two are very common, popular names, and the last one, while still biblical, is one people have rarely heard. Its so bizarre to hear her kids names all said at once.
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

Quote Originally Posted by meganjoy View Post
    I was always bothered by how unmatched by my parents' choice was: Anthony and Megan. They don't go together at all.
    Really? They sound nice together to me!

My mom's cousin has kids named Rachel and Richard. They've always struck me as being an odd pairing.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey